The DeGraff Park is located at 101 Pleasant Street in DeGraff and offers a variety of outdoor activities for residents and visitors to enjoy. On the site, there are three ball diamonds, two shelters and an area for concessions. There are also restroom facilities and a playground for youngsters to enjoy.
The park is open from sunrise to sunset and is available for all to use. Shelters may be reserved by calling the DeGraff City Building at (937) 585-6632.
| PARK FACILITY PERMIT (FILLABLE) |
Shelter House Park Regulations
- Applicant will be responsible for all persons in your group or organization while using the park.
- Applicant assumes liability for any damages done at the park.
- Will park only in designated areas. (Not on the grass or walking track)
- Motor vehicles using park drives must comply with posted speed limit signs.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in the park at all times.
- Dogs and cats must be on a leash at all times and animal feces must be cleaned up.
- Applicant is responsible for set up and clean-up of shelter house spoken for. Table shall be put back in an orderly manner. DO NOT remove tables from the shelter house without permission. All decorations are to be hung using tape only. NO nails or tacks are permitted. All decorations must be removed after the event has ended.
- Charcoal grills are provided at each shelter house for your use. If you are bringing a grill it must be a gas grill only. Please keep grills in the grass and off the shelter house floor to prevent grease from dripping onto the floor. Grills must be attended at all times.
- The Village of DeGraff Park is located adjacent to residential areas. Please keep noise to a minimum. Radio, tap, and CD players must be kept at a sound level that does not go beyond the shelter house.
- The park will open at 8:30 A.M. and close at dusk daily. All shelter houses are to be vacated by that time.
- Bathrooms will be unlocked during your event time. Please make sure during clean up procedures you check the bathrooms as well. For some reason the bathrooms are not unlocked please reach out to our Park Committee to unlock them for you. Ruth Kueterman 937-935-5331, Mike Ropp 937-935-2100 or Tom Rowley 937-441-8862.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to shelter houses being used sometimes twice in one day or several times over a weekend, we are asking you to please take with you all bagged waste and rubbish from the shelter after your event The Village of DeGraff Park does not employ personnel on Saturday or Sunday and trash cans need to be available for the next group or organization.
When you reserve the shelter house the Village Office will supply you with two (2) new trash bags to place in the trash cans after your event. Any extra trash bags must be furnished by the user of the shelter house. Trash cans must have a bag inside them to help keep the cans clean and in good shape. The cans are bolted down and cannot be picked up to be dumped.