VILLAGE OF DEGRAFF
The Village of DeGraff located in Logan County, Ohio has approximately 1250 residents who call this community home.
The position: The police Chief position is a part time position. The duties of the police chief are as follows:
- Obey all written orders of the Village Council and the Safety Committee
- Cause public peace to be preserved and see that all laws and Ordinances of the Village and State are enforced.
- Be solely responsible for the care and condition of the equipment used by the Police Department.
- Keep an accurate and complete record of all complaints, arrests, traffic violations, convictions, and dispositions of the department
- Devote his/her entire on-duty time to official duties
- Supervise subordinate officers
- Formal police training
- Valid and Current OPOTC certification
- Business management experience, including, but not limited to, computer skills, budgeting, accounting, letter writing, marketing, and good management and people skills.
How to apply: All applicants shall submit a resume including background, and job experience, formal police training certification, and business management experience to:
By Mail: By Email:
Village of DeGraff Stephanie Orsborne, Mayor
Attn: Mayor Stephanie Orsborne firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 309
DeGraff, OH 43318
All applications will be reviewed by the Village of DeGraff safety Committee and Mayor. The Village of DeGraff is an Equal Opportunity Employer.